Congratulations on joining your provider's virtual clinic! Here’s a quick guide to getting started (video tutorials are at the bottom!):
Signing up for Fruit Street
- You should receive a welcome email from your provider. Click “Sign up now”.
- Follow steps 1 through 3 to complete your registration. Step 3 prompts you to set up the VSee video application. The download should start automatically. If it has not, please start the download manually.
- Install VSee by double clicking the downloaded file.
- Update your time zone in Fruit Street.
- (Optional) You can connect your FitBit by clicking the “Connect FitBit” box. If you do not have a FitBit account, you will be directed to create one.
Scheduling an appointment
- Click the “Team” tab at the top of your screen. You will see all of your providers. Click on the blue “See Provider” button.
- Type the reason for your visit in the pop up box. Click the green “Continue” button.
- Click “Schedule an appointment” to create an appointment; you will be instructed to enter your payment information. You are then able to pick an available time slot to see your provider. Click to choose your appointment time and click “confirm” to schedule the appointment. You will immediately receive an email with a confirmation.
- If you choose to “Enter Waiting Room”, the video session will launch and you will wait for the provider to enter. This should only be chosen if your provider uses the waiting room feature. For most providers, you will use “Schedule an appointment”.
To enter a scheduled appointment
- If you have a scheduled appointment, you will see a green notification to start your visit on the right side of the screen under “Reminders”.
- Click “Start your visit”, then “Proceed to Consultation”. If you are using a device that does not have VSee installed, install VSee per the above instructions.
- Your video consultation will begin when the provider enters the room. You must click “Proceed to Consultation” before the video visit can begin.
Creating your food diary
- Download Fruit Street Health mobile app, log in with your username and password.
- Press camera icon button (at the bottom middle of the screen).
- Click the blue button to take a picture of your food. You can add a comment if you’d like, then press the green “Upload” button to add the food to your log.