Setting up a Stripe Account
1. Create your stripe account by signing up at www.Stripe.com
2. After you have signed up, you should receive an email from [email protected] to confirm your email address. Click the link in the email to confirm and start your account setup.
3. To activate your account, click “Your Account” in the menu bar at the top of the page, then select “Activate Account.”
4. Complete your account profile information, then click the “Activate Account” button.
Stripe will transfer funds to your bank account based on the schedule listed in your dashboard. For example, “Daily — 7 day rolling basis” would mean that charges processed on March 1st would be grouped together and deposited in your account on March 8th, and “Weekly (Monday) — 2 business day rolling basis” would mean that charges processed before a given Thursday will be grouped together and deposited in your account on the following Monday.
Your transfer schedule can be configured to simplify your accounting. Stripe currently allows funds to be transferred daily, weekly, or monthly.
You can see all transfers Stripe attempts to your bank account on your dashboard.
5. Once your stripe account is activated, log in to your practice’s virtual portal. At the top right of the screen, click on your name and select “My Practice”, then click on “Payment settings”. Next, click “Connect stripe account”. You will be asked to answer a few questions. Once finished, click the “Authorize access to this account” button.
6. For more information and help with your stripe account, please visit https://support.stripe.com/