We, along with Apple Health, care about your privacy and security. Apple Health only allows connecting, disconnecting, and manual syncing with their products to be done on iPhone mobile apps, not on iPads and web browsers (even if you access the web browser using your iPhone).
Therefore, make sure you use your Fruit Street mobile app on your iPhone to connect and manage your Apple Health data.
- Log in to your Fruit Street app on your iPhone.
- If using an Apple Watch, make sure to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone.
- Click Profile in the bottom right corner.
- Click Add New Device.
- Under "Manage Activity Trackers," click Apple Health / Connect.
- Click Turn All Categories On or under "Allow "Fruit Street" to Read Data:", toggle which categories you would like to sync.
- When the toggle is green next to a category, this allows the data to sync.
- When the toggle is gray, the category will not sync.
- Click Allow in the upper left corner.
- Click the < arrow in the upper right corner.
- This will take you back to your Profile where you will see Apple Health and your iPhone under "Manage Activity Trackers".
- Click on Apple Health / Your iPhone.
- Click Sync Apple Health.
- Please allow 24 hours for all of your data to transfer from Apple Health to Fruit Street.