- Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone.
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Tap the "Sources" tab at the bottom of the screen. You should see your Apple Watch listed in the Devices section.
- Tap "Apple Watch" listed in the Sources tab. This will display the permissions for the watch to link with the Health app.
- Make sure all of the permissions are enabled by clicking Turn All Categories On in red. All toggle icons should be green - this will allow the Health app to send all watch data to Fruit Street. If there is any information that you do not want shared with Fruit Street, you can manually tap the toggle icon to turn it off.
Once these steps are completed, the data from your Apple Watch will sync with your Fruit Street account.