Congratulations on your decision to use Fruit Street’s telemedicine software platform in your practice! This Provider Guide is for private practices using Fruit Street.
- Follow the signup directions to add your logo and personalized URL.
- To use the Fruit Street calendar: log in to your Fruit Street account and set your calendar by clicking the “Calendar” tab at the top of the screen, and clicking the calendar to create availability for patients to schedule appointments. You can set repeating dates by clicking the “repeat” option.
- To set your billing: click your user name in the top right corner of the page to access the “My Practice” settings, where you can update your profile and add a picture. Click the “Payment Settings” button near the top of the screen, and set your visit description (seen by patients when they set the appointment), visit pricing (setting this to 0 will allow patients to create visits without placing a credit card on file), and visit duration (how long the visit will last in your calendar).
- Invite patients to join your portal and schedule appointments with you by clicking the “Patients” tab at the top of the screen. The green “Invite” button near the top of the screen will prompt you to enter your patient’s email address to invite them.
- Email your customized new patient questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When new patients are invited, they will receive instructions to register and get started with your virtual portal.