Congratulations on your decision to use Fruit Street’s telemedicine software platform in your practice! This Provider Guide is for private practices using Fruit Street.
- Create your stripe account by signing up at Stripe.com. If you need help, please go to Stripe's Support Center.
- After you have signed up, you should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your email address. Click the link in the email to confirm and start your account setup.
- To activate your account, click Your Account in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select Activate Account.
- Complete your account profile information
- Select the Activate Account button.
- Once your Stripe account is activated, log in to your practice’s Fruit Street portal.
- At the top right of the screen, click on your name.
- Select My Practice from the drop down menu.
- Select the Payment Settings tab.
- Click Connect Stripe Account.
- Fill out the questionnaire.
- Once finished, click the Authorize access to this account button.
Congratulations! Your Stripe account should now be connected to your Fruit Street account.
Stripe will transfer funds to your bank account based on the schedule listed in your Stripe dashboard. For example, “Daily — 7 day rolling basis” would mean that charges processed on March 1st would be grouped together and deposited in your account on March 8th, and “Weekly (Monday) — 2 business day rolling basis” would mean that charges processed before a given Thursday will be grouped together and deposited in your account on the following Monday.
Your transfer schedule can be configured in Stripe to simplify your accounting. Stripe currently allows funds to be transferred daily, weekly, or monthly.
You can see all transfers Stripe attempts to your bank account on your Stripe dashboard.
For more information or help with your Stripe account, please visit https://support.stripe.com/