If your scale is showing an Er 7, Er 8, Er 9, Intl, SIH, or Prov error code, this means that it is experiencing a software issue.
There are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Make sure your scale has all 4 feet on a flat surface.
- The scale will not work on carpet, and may show incorrect weights if any of the feet are not level. This can occur on uneven floors including tile.
- Ensure that the scale has not been moved for 60 minutes prior to weigh in.
- Your scale will automatically "tare" every 60 minutes. If it is does not "tare" correctly, the scale may be 4.4 lbs off, which is the weight of the scale.
- For this reason, the scale must be stored horizontally where it will be used, with nothing sitting on top of it.
- During weigh in, remain centered and still.
- Moving around during weigh in can cause an incorrect reading.
- Reset your scale:
- Remove one battery for a few minutes.
- Reinsert the battery.
- Place the scale onto a flat surface.
- Weigh in.
- Replace the batteries on your scale.
- The scale manufacturer has indicated that Duracell batteries work best.
- Batteries must be new and unexpired.
- If you have tried all 5 steps and your scale is still showing the Er 7, Er 8, or Er 9 error codes, please Submit a Support Request indicating the scale issue you are experiencing as well as all steps that have been tried so we can further assist you.