If you have Zoom downloaded and are having technical difficulties, please see Zoom's Frequently Asked Questions or the links below:
- My Video Camera Isn't Working
- Audio Echo In A Meeting
- My Audio Isn't Working on iOS or Android
- Testing Computer or Device Audio
If you are still having difficulties joining a class session:
- Try logging out of your Fruit Street account, then logging back in.
- Try entering the call.
- If you still cannot enter the call, find the correct class under "Upcoming Appointments" on the right hand side of your screen. It should be the top class.
- Click Call Info.
- Call the phone number listed.
- When prompted, type in the Meeting ID listed.
- This will allow you to listen in on the call so you do not miss your class.
- If you do not see your specific issue listed in Zoom's Frequently Asked Questions, or need any other help, Submit a Request to our Support Team.