What actions are required for participation in the program?
While there are no formal requirements to keep your Fruit Street account, we suggest that you do the following things to be successful in the program:
- Attend class each week.
- Weigh yourself using your BodyTrace scale at least once per week.
- Log pictures of your food daily.
- Log your physical activity in Fruit street at least once a week and, once you get your Fitbit, wear it! This will ensure that your daily physical activity is logged.
This information will be explained and reinforced by your coach when you start the program.
What technology is required for participation in the program?
- We suggest attending class using your desktop or laptop computer for the best experience, though you may also join via a wifi-connected tablet or mobile device.
- A mobile device is necessary to take pictures of your food for the food journal.
- We recommend you use Windows 7/8/10 with an Intel Core i5 or i7, or Mac OS X 10.9 or newer on any Mac models 2010 or newer.