How many participants are in a group?
- Each class contains between 10 and 40 participants.
How often are classes held?
- Sessions are held once per week for the first three months of the program (12 sessions), then transition to every two weeks for four months (8 sessions), and eventually every four weeks for the last five months (6 sessions).
How many class sessions are there?
- The program is designed to last for one year and has 26 sessions.
How long is each session?
- Each session is one hour long, and will always be held at the same time on the same day of the week.
What if I have to miss a session?
Every now and then you may miss a session - the kids got sick, you had to work late, or maybe the car wasn't ready on time to be picked up. No worries! Simply message your coach to let him or her know. You may be able to schedule a makeup session.
Please note that no more than one makeup session can be held per participant per week.
What if I attend my session but my account says I missed it?
- Reach out to your coach to let them know and they will be able to update it for you.
How can I contact my classmates?
- Each class has a group chat which you can use to share progress, post photos, and share links to recipes or other useful resources to encourage, inspire, and assist your classmates.