Through a third party app, Health Sync, you can sync data from Samsung Health to Fitbit, and then sync your Fitbit account to Fruit Street to upload data from the Samsung Health to Fruit Street.
To sync Samsung Health to Fruit Street:
- Connect the Fitbit app to Fruit Street account.
- Download Health Sync app from Google Play.
- Follow prompts on Health Sync app to sync Samsung Health to Fitbit.
- Open your Fitbit app to see data synced.
- Note: you may need to close out of the app and reopen it for data to show up.
- Open Fruit Street app to sync Fitbit data to Fruit Street. Your steps and active minutes should sync now.