- Sign into the Fruit Street portal here .
- Click on the appointment under "Today's Schedule" on the right side of your dashboard to open the visit. This is the best way to see all of the participants scheduled for the visit, and to see who is signed in.
- All participants scheduled for the visit will appear in a pink box. To join the call, click on the video icon next to one of the participants. It can be any participant, as long as their status is either green “online,” orange “idle,” or red “in-progress.” Do not click the video icon of a participant who is gray "offline" status.
- Once you click on the video icon, a VSee video call will launch in a new window. The VSee video call window will show your camera, as well as the camera of all of the participants on the call. Fruit Street has meeting style conferencing, so you only need to call one participant to connect with the entire group.
- Participants are automatically connected to the call once they click “Start My Visit” in their app or online portal.
- If a participant is unable to join the call through their computer or mobile app, they have the option to join the call using their phone (audio participation only). To access call in information, please see instructions in Individual Provider: Accessing Call In Information.
- Once you have launched your VSee video window and joined the call, you are able to start screen sharing your screen.
- At the conclusion of the session, end the call by clicking the red telephone icon on the VSee video call screen.
Have more questions? Submit a request