Fitbit Customer Support Information:
Phone: (844) 534-8248 (available Monday - Friday, 4:00 AM - 9:00 PM PT).
Fitbit’s Return and Warranty Policy:
- Fitbit has a 45-day return policy. Any product purchased from Fitbit can be returned for a refund for any reason within 45 days of purchase .
- Each Fitbit product comes with a 365-day manufacturer's warranty. You can read our full return and warranty policy on our website by going to http://www.fitbit.com/returns.
- Custom Storefront Order Returns
- A company storefront (such as Fruit Street) is an ecommerce web cart with a custom Fitbit.com store URL where users can order subsidized Fitbits (and/or access buy-up options with employee cost-share)
- For defective devices or returns within 45 days of purchase, have the participant email email@example.com or call (844) 534-8248 (available Monday - Friday, 4:00 AM - 9:00 PM PT).
- Please reference the company name (Fruit Street) and provide the email address used to place the order to the Customer Support team.
- Fitbit Customer Support will work with the customer directly to:
- Replace defective devices covered under the warranty policy
- Refund a return within the 45-day window (employer/partner portion will be issued as a credit memo, and any employee-paid portion will be refunded to user).
- Note: the warehouse must receive returned product within 30 days of RMA approval to process refund.
- We are unable to exchange product (i.e. if the wrong size or product is ordered). If the return takes place within the 45-day window, we will manage the return of the product that is not needed and help the end user place another order within the custom storefront.
- Returning for a refund or returning to exchange shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- If a promo code was used for the purchase, it will become reactivated once a return authorization is generated by Fitbit, the device is received at the warehouse, and the refund has been processed.
- The participant will need to provide the tracking information for the returned unit so that Fitbit may process the refund to reactivate the code in a timely manner.